Deep blue any thing but professional

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmys91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimmys91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Nashville, TN
Wow just want to post what a terrible experience I had with Deep Blue's supposed customer service. Have a 24 x 24 cube and the stand is failing under its own weight (I bought it in April) I email them three weeks ago and they mail me back saying send pictures. I did, they write back saying looks like something feel on it, I said nothing has fallen on it. They write back saying floor must be unlevel. I write back saying it's not sending a picture of level on the floor in front of the tank. No response for 7 days. I wright back not happy they sent me a email I'll post here.
image.jpg
 
It's a salt water tank it's moist under there but never water sitting on it. It looks to me like they use MDF that is some kinda plastic wraped/coated. The plastic had a small tear in it and let moisture in. Soften it and the weight of the tank is pushing the wall down.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new