Deep Blue Rimless 60gal (Lagoon Stylee)

WCoch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
11
Location
Amelia Island
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B8045569-85DF-4216-AE06-27493AB33A9D.jpeg
(3) AI Prime 16HD’s and an Ecotech MP10. I sport a large Fuge and applicable sized skimmer. 9 months old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new