Deeper Well - An Aquasole 60

oops.
28979860576_730be2f6c4_o.png


28726627460_30c9081cb5_o.png
 
HAHA awesome!
 
Ben, that waspfish is just to cool. Great looking tank man. Congrats!
 
So I just opened up the little USB fan I got on Amazon. It comes with a 3.7v lithium ion battery, but I'm not too keen on having some Chinese battery inside the stand, so I tested it over just USB without the battery installed, and it does work, but it has no speed control. At the rated speed, though, it is plenty fast enough and moves more than enough air, so it's good. Ordered an Aukey dual USB charger so I can plug it and my Maxspect ICV6 controller on just one plug. Surprisingly I couldn't find either of the dual port chargers that came with my Moto X a couple of years ago, so another $10 gone lol.
 
So I just opened up the little USB fan I got on Amazon. It comes with a 3.7v lithium ion battery, but I'm not too keen on having some Chinese battery inside the stand, so I tested it over just USB without the battery installed, and it does work, but it has no speed control. At the rated speed, though, it is plenty fast enough and moves more than enough air, so it's good. Ordered an Aukey dual USB charger so I can plug it and my Maxspect ICV6 controller on just one plug. Surprisingly I couldn't find either of the dual port chargers that came with my Moto X a couple of years ago, so another $10 gone lol.

Look what i just found.



;)
 
You couldn't do anything with it, it's a european plug.

How are you liking the ethereals so far?

I'm planning on setting up a reefer 170 and thinking about using 1 ethereal, a xr30pro gen 4 or a giesemann vervve.
 
You couldn't do anything with it, it's a european plug.

How are you liking the ethereals so far?

I'm planning on setting up a reefer 170 and thinking about using 1 ethereal, a xr30pro gen 4 or a giesemann vervve.
I actually really like them. I have them set to 50% on all channels peak and the color output is just awesome. The Verve and Radion both won't be capable of the same color output.
 
Thx Ben! Will have a look at them at my lfs. How is the fan noise? I want a ninja style tank ;).
 
I'm glad I don't care about the tang police :)

29241711836_d7e24d0970_h.jpg



LFS was having an anniversary sale, that thing was $80. Aww yiss. Also got a two headed duncan frag and a bleached zoa frag for $5. yeaahhhhh.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new