Deepwater acro ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
9,753
Location
Grapeville PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey party people, I got this as a small frag about 6 months ago and it's blossomed into a pretty decent piece. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

uvapynub.jpg


It has a really light blue almost white tip and a yellowish green base/body to it.
 
It looks somewhat similar to hawkins; it might be A. turaki.

It's still very hard to make a certain ID at this size.
 
Ahh yes I have to agree with you guys. It's a sharp piece for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new