Definitely worm free (IMLagoon25)

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,146
Reaction score
7,839
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my tank! No fish yet only these little feather dusters. This month I have some caramel clownfish going in. I’ll post update then.

IMG_0683.jpeg IMG_0682.jpeg IMG_0681.jpeg IMG_0680.jpeg IMG_0602.jpeg
 
Can't wait to see the clowns in there!
 
Feather dusters Here’s a video of the feather dusters doing their thing.
Nice rock scape I can tell you put some time into. Try stir frying your bristle worms with garlic, butter and bacon, I’ll bet you’ll like them better. Garlic, butter and bacon make everything better.
 
Nice rock scape I can tell you put some time into. Try stir frying your bristle worms with garlic, butter and bacon, I’ll bet you’ll like them better. Garlic, butter and bacon make everything better.
Ah, yes. My favorite comfort food! Just don't forget to pluck all the bristles out ;)
 
Nice rock scape I can tell you put some time into. Try stir frying your bristle worms with garlic, butter and bacon, I’ll bet you’ll like them better. Garlic, butter and bacon make everything better.
Good tip, thanks!
 
FIRST CORALS! Thank you @SBB Corals for the gift cards!
Bought a SBB baby yuma mushroom and an orange blasto with a black center with my prize money from their giveaway earlier this month. Check out the SBB mid-summer blowout sale, highly recommend! I'll put pictures on here soon.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new