Definitely worm free (IMLagoon25)

Lol, let's see it! Or imma splam you with old photos
Tank is on moonlight so enjoy this terrible fts, I'll get a better one in the morning.
20240920_203726.jpg
I'll make sure to take flash photos of any bristleworms I see just to annoy them.
 
Tank is on moonlight so enjoy this terrible fts, I'll get a better one in the morning.
20240920_203726.jpg
I'll make sure to take flash photos of any bristleworms I see just to annoy them.

Raise you a trimmed display fuge. Awaiting new macros. Will put rock in display for tangs to pick clean.


PXL_20240920_192451542.jpg
 
My halloween hermit and one of my electric blues keep "fighting". I think the electric blue is just trying to eat algae off his shell, but the halloween keeps bulldozing him. Here lies the electric blue after a recent defeat lol.
20240922_170816.jpg
20240922_170810.jpg
 
Last edited:
From one polyp to five? Awesome! Mine started with 5 and is up to 14 that I can count. A miracle LPS, truly.
That fish of yours is FULL of personality.
It was at 4 polyps when I got it so even better it's getting to eight!
There's the big one obviously then there's the ones circled in red that have been there since I got it.
I tried circling two new polyps in green bu you really cant see them, ill get better pics of them when it closes at night. The other 2 new polyps are on the back I doubt Ill be able to get pics of them.
20240923_191443.jpg
20240923_191543.jpg

Here's a throwback Picture 0
20240808_130539.jpg
 
Sending dry vibes your way- hope helene left you alone!
Thanks, Roads flooded abit but not anywhere close to the Atlanta flooding. Didn't have to use the 12v inverter and battery setup either!
 
Yesterday I did a hydrogen peroxide dip on the goni and dipsastrea, details on this thread Here. Both corals are still recovering but I hope this keep the algae at bay and let these corals finally grow! Also my scarlet hermit molted.
20241003_173717.jpg
20241003_173654.jpg
20241003_173302.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new