Deleting a post

  • Thread starter Thread starter HIKER7s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HIKER7s

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Levittown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a post up is no longer good. How do I delete it thanks.
 
You’ll need a mod to help with that. Maybe @Crabs McJones will be able to help you.
 
Hi there! 👋
How can I help you
 
Hi I put a tank up for sale and it’s been bought. I need to delete the post
So generally we don't delete posts, just incase they need to be referenced later for whatever reason. Best course is to just post in the thread that your item is sold or no longer for sale 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new