• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DELTEC SC2060 SKIMMER PICK UP IN BROOKLYN NY 11230 $200.00 !!!

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Adamc13o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an amazing skimmer. The pump isn't working. It may just need a good Cleaing or has to be replaced. I really don't know as I have been away for a few years and had someone else looking after my tank.

This is pick up only in Brooklyn 11230 only. I am moving to FL and broke down my tank. I was not expecting to be able to sell certain equipment just yet so this is short notice. I am leaving on Tuesday morning. I can only accommodate pick up today, tomorrow until 5, Sunday after 8 pm or all day on Monday. If it does not sell before then I will be back in a few weeks. I also do not have time to clean the skimmer.

Pick up in Brooklyn NY 11230 $200.00

Deltec protein skimmer SC2060​

The new line of protein skimmers from Deltec is superior to the old line and is still manufactured by hand. The new line is also equipped with new technologies such as a double chamber and energy efficient pumps.

With an optimum air efficiency of 60: 1, the Deltec Afschuimers are real powerhouses.

Deltec SC2060 specifications​

• Dimensions: 220lx280bx600h mm
  • Water intake: 260 liters per hour
  • Air intake: 1100 to 1300 per hour
  • Optimal air efficiency 60: 1
  • Power consumption: 25-28 watts
  • recommended Water level in sump: 180 mm min and 260 mm max
  • Including Air damper
  • Suitable for aquariums from 1400 to 1700 liters

About Deltec protein skimmers​

Deltec is a company that has been producing Protein Skimmers for more than 25 years, and this successfully. The foams are made by hand and will last for years. The Deltec pumps have a specially loaded needle wheel, which is capable of producing very fine air bubbles. Deltec also has a patent on this needle wheel.
After two years of development, Deltec has now launched a new series of foams. With a self-developed pump that is extremely quiet and specially developed to produce a lot of air with low power consumption. With this, Deltec has set a new standard in the market in the field of efficiency.

To obtain a good comparison with other foams, Deltec has put a new term on the market. The ETA Ratio [energy to air ratio] translated into Dutch means the flow-to-air ratio. The new foams have an ETA Ratio of 60 on one, which means that at 25watt the foamer produces 1500ltr of air per hour, compare this with the old model with the converted Eheim. It consumed 36 watts and supplied 600 liters of air. This is a huge improvement.

The foamer is constructed in such a way that it is impossible not to let water that has already passed through the pump again. Only the polluted water is sucked in. This is due to the patented double chamber technology. This has given the foamer 40% more capacity and has also become a lot lower compared to its predecessors. Because the foamer draws in extremely much air, there is also immediate results.

Please dm or text me 646 239 2887

Thanks,

Adam

IMG_0665.jpeg IMG_0664.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back