• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec 400i DC Skimmer

Item Price
350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling my Deltec 400i dc controllable protein skimmer. I upgraded to a larger tank and a larger Deltec skimmer, so this one goes to a new home. This is a fantastic skimmer (if you know the Deltec brand you know what I mean) and is in great shape. It has been in use for one year and is spotlessly clean except for some staining in the bottom of the skimmer cup, at the outlet of the pump, and in the bottom of the skimmer neck (all shown in pictures except the bottom of the skimmer neck). It comes packed in the original box with original documentation. I’m asking for $375 with shipping included (to the continental U.S.). Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0155.jpeg
IMG_0156.jpeg
IMG_0157.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg
IMG_0159.jpeg
IMG_0160.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new