• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deltec Twin Tech Calcium Reactor CRTT3000 Will Ship

Item Price
1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tinkerbell

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
7
Location
Newark
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a used Deltec Twin Tower Calcium Reactor CRTT3000. Used the reactor for about a year before I tore down my tank. This comes with a brand new control board and new feed pump that was never used…can send more photos upon request if needed. Everything is included with no missing parts. If you are local I have Deltec Media still in the bag unused or I can ship it with a charge. $1100

IMG_1444.jpeg IMG_1445.jpeg IMG_1446.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump. Price reduced…
 
I’m in Newark Ohio but would be able to ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new