DELTEC USA SKIMMER GIVEAWAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeling lucky? Enter our giveaway to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 155-255g)! ⁣⁣

GIVEAWAY-FEB-2022-AD.jpg

⁣⁣⁣
HOW TO ENTER
- FOLLOW & LIKE our pages on Instagram & Facebook!⁣⁣⁣
-COMMENT on the giveaway post (Facebook or Instagram) what you like most about Deltec Skimmers and TAG 3 friends!⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣BONUS ENTRIES
-SHARE our Instagram/Facebook⁣⁣ post on your page!⁣⁣⁣

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 02/17/2022
--⁣⁣⁣
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check our social media pages to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck Reefers!⁣⁣⁣

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh yeah baby! Both IG and FB! Tagged a couple of stand up guys (and gals)! @mslabonik I think I have tagged you on Facebook for this one? @fishface NJ pretty sure I tagged you. @Mibu did you sign up?

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great skimmers but they don't give any support on their website or here. They are quite unless they are promoting something.
We are here @Opus ! Did you need help with one of your Deltec units? If so, feel free to give us a call +1 (844) 899-8088 or send us an email at [email protected]!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are here @Opus ! Did you need help with one of your Deltec units? If so, feel free to give us a call +1 (844) 899-8088 or send us an email at [email protected]!
I have emailed but never got any responses. I wanted to know if there were any instructions on how to get the pump out for cleaning on the MCE600 HOB skimmer. I've had mine for probably 6 years and it's performance has really dropped over the last year. I tried to clean it but there is no way I can get my hand down in it to get to the pump and get it out.

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have emailed but never got any responses. I wanted to know if there were any instructions on how to get the pump out for cleaning on the MCE600 HOB skimmer. I've had mine for probably 6 years and it's performance has really dropped over the last year. I tried to clean it but there is no way I can get my hand down in it to get to the pump and get it out.
Sure thing! We will send you the instructions via private message as it is only a matter of removing one of the pieces of acrylic that separate the skimmer cup and the remainder of the skimmer. We will send it over now!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back