deltec uv spare parts

dimis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
greece
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DELTEC UV unit and the quartz sleeve broke. I want to replace it and It' s very hard to find spare parts in Europe unfortunately. and when you find them they cost an arm and a leg.
Does anybody know of any alternatives that fit in the Deltec UV unit?
 
I'm not sure if this helps, but this is from the D-D website:

For UK Deltec customers spare parts can be ordered through your local retailer or through our specialised spares partner

To find your local Deltec stockist please follow this link https://www.theaquariumsolution.com/stockists

To contact our U.K Deltec spares partner:

Email - [email protected]

Phone on 0121 373 1100 and ask for Lucy or Neil
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new