• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DEMO SKIMMERS and ZEO REACTORS FS

Jon Warner

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
272
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are skimmers that we took to an event like Coral Farmers Market or MACNA and displayed as models... never seen water and as-new condition.

AS200 $500 shipped

(sample photos)

AS300.jpg


and Z-3 Zeo Reactor $135 shipped

Z3.jpg
 
Jon, Have you ever though of making a skinny zeo reactor? I know a couple people that would be interested :D
 
I know Alicia was looking for one as well ;)

Are you manufacturing media rectors yet?
 
Do you have any models without a pump? I run mine off of my return pump.
That looks very nice as always ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new