Dendro weird polyp lean

drebay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some insight/input from others. I got two Dendro frags about 4 months back. Been feeding and they appeared to be doing well, budding too. Now for the last 3 weeks one of them is leaning to the side when previously it was upright. It appeared to be budding though that growth has been stunted and didn’t proceed like the other frag which now has heads. No change in flow/light, new additions, etc. have all parameters tested and all with in range and fairly stable throughout this time. Haven’t been able to ID any pests. These are my first dendros and am digging them so just not sure what’s going on. Thanks for any input/advice.
25CD6D07-F0D2-4D02-93E7-CA83FEDECED3.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for some insight/input from others. I got two Dendro frags about 4 months back. Been feeding and they appeared to be doing well, budding too. Now for the last 3 weeks one of them is leaning to the side when previously it was upright. It appeared to be budding though that growth has been stunted and didn’t proceed like the other frag which now has heads. No change in flow/light, new additions, etc. have all parameters tested and all with in range and fairly stable throughout this time. Haven’t been able to ID any pests. These are my first dendros and am digging them so just not sure what’s going on. Thanks for any input/advice.
25CD6D07-F0D2-4D02-93E7-CA83FEDECED3.jpeg
Assure not too much flow

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back