dendroohylia, is it alive???

petemichelle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
524
Reaction score
90
Location
richmond california
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know, I got a single head of dendrophylia from reef2go about 4 months ago. I put him almost at the bottom on a piece of live rock. I never saw any tentilcles or mouths, or any kind of tissue, just the head. the color is still bright orange. Is it dead? I've also heard if it dies to leave it alone and babies will grow. so I just left it thinking it will either live and come out or babies will start in a month or so. so far nothing, just like the day I got it. any ideas??? should I move him to a darker place? it is in the light but way down low. moderarte to low flow.
 
Are you feeding the coral? Is it possible to post an image.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new