dendrophyllia diet

SD_Reefer_Madness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I made a rookie mistake and picked up 3 heads of dendro without realizing they’re nps corals. I’ve read they will eat mysis and I’ve ordered some, but in the meantime, will they eat reef chili? I’ve got it on hand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new