Densest copepod population?

SleepyMama1986

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Bucks County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen some older recommendations, but who is everyone’s favorite company to get copepods from? With the densest population? Thanks!
 
Reef Legends and Reef by Steele are fantastic options as well that I've bought from with great densities!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new