Denver area fluval evo 13.5

legate_gigas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
43
Location
colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I live near Denver Colorado and have a fluval eco 13.5 that recently went through a rough time. I switched lights from the stock to the fluval sea marine light and just don’t feel it’s adequate. I just ordered a noo-psyche k7 3 pro for it. I’ve had it running almost 3 years and it used to be great until aiptasia and bubble algae nuked it. I used berghia and cleaning to remove those pests then battled cyano for months. Recently things have been better and I got some short hair algae and I bought an emerald crab to eat it. My stock is one frostbite clown, a tiny patch of Xenia, a tiny patch of gsp, a type of chalice I can’t recall a red leg hermit and a left handed hermit. I do water changes biweekly and don’t dose. Picture makes me depressed because it used to be so beautiful.

IMG_6445.jpeg IMG_6443.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new