Depression...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the replies guys!Helps some!Still working on things like this thoug,in time they will pass I hope!
 
1) Medication- if it gets to the point that you are not able to function, focus, sleep, or live (but it usually takes talking to your doctor to figure out what works)
2) Exercise- When you exercise, you're body releases endorphins and as the old saying goes "endorphins make you happy" :) Also as a direct result, your body gets in better physical condition..
3) Talk to someone whether they are a therapist, good friend, pastor... someone to listen and help you get to the root of what you are "depressed" about
4) Have regular blood work and physical (I have a Thyroid disease and as a result I am more prone to being sluggish, moody, depressed, lethargic, and tired.)

These are things that work for me.. Plus I have a "TYPE A" personality where I like to think I'm the one in control. God likes to use that to remind me that I'm not in control and I shouldn't even want to be. I believe firmly in the power of prayer. Everyone gets sad and upset occasionally, that is normal. When if affects your life and your relationships, that's depression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new