Designer clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pennywise
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pennywise

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Location
Chehalis
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have successfully raised baby clownfish from my black storm/ black snowflake pair. It's alot of fun and very addicting lol. Just thought I would show some pictures.

35749.jpeg 35747.jpeg
 
They look awesome! I find it interesting that you got so many different varieties, including almost pure white ones!

Do you plan to sell to your LFS?
Thank you ! The white ones are called Snow storms. I do plan on selling them. Definitely a fun side of the hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new