Devil’s hand shrunk while fragging

dubelsa.lara

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new here… I have a nice medium size devil’s hand, her name is Matilda! She was fully open, doing great. We did a water change Saturday… all parameters are good! So, a few minutes ago I saw some fingers hanging and I took it out to cut them off. I have done this plenty of times. It took me no longer than 2 possibly 3 minutes and it started squirting and shrunk big time. She has never done that before! Do I need to worry or give it some time? When she is fully open, she’s slightly bigger than my hand…

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Give it a day or so, if it doesn't improve over 24-48 hours then I would worry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new