Devils Hand ready to mingle ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Javy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
61
Location
Brandon Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a decent size Devils Hand Leather. I'm thinking about triming him up and selling frags to get some more stuff in my tank. The main question is. Is this guy ready for that ?

20171024_115413.jpg
 
You can frag leathers at just about any size and they will grow back, as long as conditions are favorable, and even then that's a wide range for leathers. Just don't do what I did and make 18 frags all at once and flood your local market so that nobody will buy them haha took me forever to get rid of them and by the time I did they had grown back to the size the colony I fragged was!
 
I have a devil hands that will frag itself. There almost a nuisance in the tank any more every where you look there's a frag of it growing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new