diamond goby, bicolor blenny

DS5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently feeding frozen mysis shrimp daily, and then TDO pellets 2/week, and some algae wafers 2-3xweek. I have 50gal RS 170 with two clownfish, 1 royal gramma and the diamond goby and blenny, and a bunch of inverts. I know the goby is a sand sifter, but I want to make sure I am feeding the him enough,; also the blenny is shy and doesnt come out much, but will each the mysis as far as I can tell.

I was thinking about adding a nori sheet for the blenny..

Any suggestions on my feeding? enough? too much?

thanks!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently feeding frozen mysis shrimp daily, and then TDO pellets 2/week, and some algae wafers 2-3xweek. I have 50gal RS 170 with two clownfish, 1 royal gramma and the diamond goby and blenny, and a bunch of inverts. I know the goby is a sand sifter, but I want to make sure I am feeding the him enough,; also the blenny is shy and doesnt come out much, but will each the mysis as far as I can tell.

I was thinking about adding a nori sheet for the blenny..

Any suggestions on my feeding? enough? too much?

thanks!
what about changing up to frozen spirulina mysis shrimp? LFSs have it, call around

Not a fan of plain brine or mysis but my fish aren't happy when I add vitamins to their food. Thinking if you switch to spirulina mysis will be better for all and you can skip the nori sheet, but that is just me.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back