Diamond hole saw bit recommendation

Lgara1303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
53
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I need to drill a 32 mm hole or one and 1/4 inch return hole for my bulkhead. I’m just wondering if anyone recommends a diamond coated bit for this or not and I preferably need it by Saturday so something on Amazon or something I can get off of eBay would be great, there is quite a few out there so I’m not sure if there are some people that are better than others
 
Ebay or Amazon is a good choice for a bit you will probably just use one time. Just make sure that the panel you are trying to drill isn't tempered. Watch some videos.
 
Ebay or Amazon is a good choice for a bit you will probably just use one time. Just make sure that the panel you are trying to drill isn't tempered. Watch some videos.
Okay can you offer your opinion on these which would you go with the ones that are just metal or the ones that are like coated
IMG_7002.png
IMG_7003.png
with paint just not sure which one would be better
IMG_7004.png
IMG_7005.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new