Diatoms I’m assuming

Zachary S.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diatoms? Soon to be diatom bloom?

how long does this bloom usually last and what were your guys clean up crew to get rid of the algae. ( I understand it will go away on its own. $

also how long was your first diatom bloom??

B2658A1E-1CDE-4006-869E-47FF36F36633.jpeg 32374EA1-C761-44C1-AB6B-F7A0250702ED.jpeg C4981C4D-8092-47F6-94EF-9B8F6659728A.jpeg
 
Yea diatoms, usually lasts a week or two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new