Did Cabbage Leather Kill Tuxedo Urchin.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Tuxedo Urchin, was fine in the evening, next day is dead. I noticed the Urchin’s favorite Suction Cup, it always carried around is attached to the base of the Leather Coral. Just wonder if the Urchin got too close.
 
I've never heard of a leather coral harming a urchin.
I have several urchins in my softy tank and they have been fine for a few years.
 
I have 3 urchins and a massive devils hand nepthea and all are doing great
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new