Did i kill an unkillable coral?

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wanted to test if my 10g was ready for coral so I threw in my pulsing xenia and kenya tree to see how they do, I did proper acclimation and made sure the parameters matched my 20g, I'm thinking it died from my damsel attacking it because I noticed it messing with the xenia. The kenya tree is doing fine no signs of stress. This isn't me worrying about what I should do to recover it its moreso asking if it's dead.
Nitrates 10
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
calcium (probably not relevant)
Alk 150
Ph 8.1
Temp 78
 
Dang sucks to hear that, maybe zoas woulda been ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new