Did my shrimp Spawn?

namlessdude

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2024
Messages
180
Reaction score
107
Location
Manitoba
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I found these babies all over my tank when i shined a flashlight last night. I thought they were baby mollies but after further inspection it looks like a shrimp. Is this baby mysis shrimp maybe or potentially bigger shrimp baby like cleaner shrimp or peppermint?

IMG-20260305-WA0002.jpg IMG-20260305-WA0000.jpg IMG-20260305-WA0001.jpg IMG-20260305-WA0003.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new