Did we catch the dirty rotten scoundrals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has nabbed the coral theives or are they still at large?

If I recall, there were at least 4 robberies at LFS in the past 2 years. I can't find links to the articles, but if anyone can, post them here.

If anyone has any updates, it would be great to know.

From what I can recall:

- A Reef Creation was robbed
- A LFS's system was poisoned by powdered bleach
- Some guy grabbed a box of corals and ran away
- Some other guy broke into and LFS and got some big $ worth of corals

If you read the articles the ARC robbery and the last one I mentioned had similar MOs. They grabbed buckets and started parading around the store throwing corals into the buckets.
 
Yea would be good to know if they are on my...I mean anyones trail. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new