Did you hear? DSC Reef is rockin the Hospitality Award!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @DSC reef on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @DSC reef you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
#Hospitality
giphy (1) (2).gif

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What! Holy tridacna clams batman!! I did not see this coming. With my fancy new banner, I believe I'll be drinking my deathwish coffee with my pinkie in the air!
In all seriousness, thank you very much for this acknowledgment. Since joining R2R we have grown, learned and shared as a community and have truly become a reefing family. I love helping others and I sincerely thank all of you for the kind words.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats @DSC reef!! Thanks so much for all of your work around our forum to help make other reefers feel welcomed and accepted here as part of the R2R family! Your work does not go unnoticed, my friend!

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely deserved too!

Gratz @DSC reef well deserved

Congratulations Dennis!!! Thanks for all you do for R2R!!! :)

Congrats....:)

Congratulations buddy well deserved;)

Congrats @DSC reef!! Thanks so much for all of your work around our forum to help make other reefers feel welcomed and accepted here as part of the R2R family! Your work does not go unnoticed, my friend!

Congratulations @DSC reef !!

Thank you so much everyone!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back