Didn't know hawkfish had such personality!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
12,807
Reaction score
3,714
Location
Wandering somewhere in NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a hawkfish a little while ago and I did not realize how much personality that they have. Mine is very active during the day and perches throughout my tank.

Here are some pics:

IMG_2549_zpsfc108cf2.jpg
5bf4a66c-a507-44c0-9b5b-4e96dff9b3b5_zpsb8a27a9c.jpg
 
They are very cool espially there eyes how they look around and such.
 
I also have a flame hawkfish...he is great. Glad you are enjoying yours!!!
 
They are great! Love my spotted hawk. I avoided them because they eat shrimp but I'd take the hawk over shrimp now.
 
I love how they perch!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new