Difference between Pygmy & Dwarf Cuttlefish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the heck of it, I was looking a cuttlefish (I want one but, I am kind of new to the hobby and they are hard to take care of) and I saw pygmy AND dwarf cuttlefish. Is there a difference between the two?
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new