Different blenny families

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danyole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Danyole

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2023
Messages
97
Reaction score
63
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Midas blenny and would really love to add another blenny to my 65G tank. I've read that if I wanted to do so i'd need to get one from the other blenny family that's more of the rock grazing type like a Lawnmower or Starry. I'd love a Starry blenny but I was wondering what other options I had. I've had Lawnmowers in the past that turned into major jerks even in big tanks as they got older so those are out of the question
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new