Different set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter axle314
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

axle314

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
85
Reaction score
4
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I'm Setting up a larger aquarium was wondering can I just Plumb my carbon reactor and GFO reactor from just the overflow piping or the return piping and get rid of the two pumps that are on them now. Think I've seen this done, just not fimliar with it. Any help on how to make this work is appreciated
 
Lookup how to setup a manifold, that's what it's called.
It will be from your return line
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new