Digital Aquatics pb4 and pb8

lawofficeaquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
62
Reaction score
61
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have any new or used DA db4 or pb8 powerstrips they are willing to part with? Yes I am aware the company is out of business. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new