• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper and Modules

Hi,
I'm looking to sell.
I recently took my system down, and have these up for sale, not currently posted on R2R.

Jim C.
 
Wow! I am in total awe of this thread!! Didn't Digital Aquatics go belly-up on or about 2015? You surviving DA users deserve Kudos for your incredible ability to keep their controller alive for yet another eight or so years!!!
 
Wow! I am in total awe of this thread!! Didn't Digital Aquatics go belly-up on or about 2015? You surviving DA users deserve Kudos for your incredible ability to keep their controller alive for yet another eight or so years!!!
The ReefKeeper is the best controller, IMHO :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new