Digital Video Editing Software

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
7
Location
Conshohocken
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of any inexpensive or free(shareware) programs that do a good job(doesn't have to be professional) of editing raw footage from digital video (MiniDV). My parents just got back from Italy, and brought along their new Sony HandyCam! Of course they only know how to hit the record button...and it's my job to edit it and make it look pretty!
 
Just downloaded it fom CNet...we'll give it a try! It beats spending $1200 on Final Cut!!!

Thanks!!
 
I use a program called Vegas Video, but its not free. For what you need it for I agree that windows movie maker will do a great job!
 
Just finished the Italy video...turned out great! Now I am doing the niece's 1st b-day video!

Thanks Coral!
 
Cool! If you want to post them to view that would be cool! :)
 
I was actually playing around with the camera last night and made a couple really cool small videos of the tank with a little music in the background...I was unable to upload them to Photobucket though. Do you know of any other free video hosting sites?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new