Digitata and Cyphastrea interactions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bo Green
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bo Green

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Location
Old Lyme, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a spot in my tank where my MS cyphastrea is quickly encroaching on the foot of my digitata. Im concerned that the cyphastyrea will grow over the digitata. Will they get along or am I gonna have to move the digi? Thanks and happy reefing!
 
Almost anything my cyphastrea has touched, he's killed. The only thing that fought him back was a war coral. I would suspect most euphyllias would win too. Anything that can sting from afar I guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new