Digitata experts: Do they normally take some time to open fully?

mikedrumm22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
26
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at this point used to acros that are fully open the moment i put them in. Put this in about 4 hours ago. Do digitatas normally take some time to fully open and get comfortable? I have a green one doing well already but I forget how long it took to open, but i really dont like how tightly this closed up.
291083D9-F1AB-49B3-A216-83492C4710D0.jpeg


0C29B022-730A-47CC-AC7A-1C6E09F7474B.jpeg
 
Got one recently about 2 days for me
 
Not a monti expert here but it doesn’t look like a digi with the ridges for new growth at the top and recesses with polyps. Some of those varieties are a little more finicky than digi normally are from what I have seen. Maybe someone else can confirm the type of monti it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new