Dilute Tropic Marin CarboCalcium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bramzor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bramzor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
291
Reaction score
111
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if you are allowed to dilute a calcium formate? Because I have a smaller tank with only some small frags at the moment so I expect a very small dosage. But dosages are not accurate if they are that small so that is why I would dilute it. 1 carbocalcium on 3 RODI or even 1 on 5.
 
I tried this by diluting it one to one with RODI. Problem was it was a great fodd for fungal contamination.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new