Dilution is the solution to pollution

Flameback Pair

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
6,042
Location
LIVING WELLS MONTANA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of the reservoir that holds the salt water for water changes? How has this never been settled? I started reefing in 1999 and we still don't have a name for it? Dilution is the solution for pollution.
 
It's the "pollution dilution solution chamber." 🤪
 
What is the name of the reservoir that holds the salt water for water changes? How has this never been settled? I started reefing in 1999 and we still don't have a name for it? Dilution is the solution for pollution.
It’s called a Redundancy Marine Solution Containment Apparatus
Aka “brute bin “
 
I hate calling it the garbage can. Always feel I need to explain that it's only been used for water changes. yada yada
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new