Dinkins Aquatic Gardens review

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
15,056
Reaction score
20,579
Location
Spring, Texas
I recently ordered Tisbe pods and a bottle of phytoplankton from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens, and am extremely pleased with what I received.

Y'all, the bottle of pods I got was PACKED!! Teeming with the little guys! So much better than anything I've received from other retailers that there's really no comparison!
The phyto is very dark green. I haven't sampled myself, but the corals seem happy after I add some to the tank.

1000% recommend Dinkins for your zooplankton/phytoplankton needs
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new