Dinkins Aquatic Gardens sell really good stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdx7214
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kdx7214

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
877
Location
Columbia, MO, US
I just received my order from Dinkins. The packaging was excellent and the contents were fantastic. I ordered the Snacklebox and it was packed with pods. The phtyo blend that comes with it is 6 different strains and was nicely dark green and looked very healthy.

I've ordered pods from other places and haven't gotten this large a quantity from anyone else. They also now have amphipods so I'm sure I'll be ordering some of those as well.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new