Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

PasoFish89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
90
Location
Paso Robles
What state or country do you live in
California
Maybe it's a sad state of business overall when Dinkins stands out so much to me, but they are awesome. I don't mean for that to take away from how well they treated me by saying it should just be the standard, I just wish more companies handled things like David and Ashley. I ordered from them over the weekend, order was shipped out Monday however UPS, who are also usually great IME, fumbled the ball and lost the package somewhere so it showed up too late to be viable. I noticed the tracking info indicating this and got in touch with Dinkins and the next shipping day they had overnighted a replacement order before the lost order even arrived. Great prices, beyond great customer service!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new