Dino-M? Anyone use this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefStuff

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
77
Location
Oregon City
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Is stumbled across this Dino-M. I could not find any info as far as reviews from actual use. I am aware Dino-X is a last resort. Dino-M says it has been reformulated to be safe for coral. Is this a new product or am I just way out of the loop? Any one here have any experience with Dino-M?

Thanks
ReefStuff
 
I just received it and did my first dose 2 days ago. I’ll let you know what happens. So far my livestock is still alive lol
Did this work for you? No reviews on this product that I can find.
It worked good for a few doses, my Dino’s were completely gone. Then my fish started acting weird and were flashing against the rocks so I stopped and did a water change. The Dino’s came right back after that along with cyano.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new