Dino success stories?

Uv helped mine quite a bit. Raising no3 and po4 finally drove it off imo. I try to keep both detectable and so far no Dino’s
 
I had a pretty bad infestation of Dinos. Don't know the strain as I didn't had the means to identify them.

The only approach it worked for me was to raise PO4 to 0.25 and NO3 to 10 maintaining it there for about 3 weeks.
All the corals browned out a little but soon bounced back.

NOTE: please keep an eye on Iodine. With the proper levels I noticed that the corals handle the dinos and PO4 raise much better.

All the best,
Rui
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new