Dino X

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Do you guys have a list of dinoflagellates that Dino X was made for?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

There are thousands of different strains of Dino. Over the past 20 years that we've had the product on the market, we've found that Dino X works against 99% of the KNOWN Dinoflagellate strains. The effectiveness against it will depend on the growth rate of the strain, the quicker it grows, the more effective.

MrTang13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

There are thousands of different strains of Dino. Over the past 20 years that we've had the product on the market, we've found that Dino X works against 99% of the KNOWN Dinoflagellate strains. The effectiveness against it will depend on the growth rate of the strain, the quicker it grows, the more effective.

Fauna Marin,

I am using your product and am reviewing it on a 9 page long thread currently on the front page of the forums.

How do I know when I can discontinue use of Dino X? My dinos are all gone, but the last remnants were only a day ago and I’m currently running at 50% light intensity.

Should I ramp up lights and continue dosing?

Also, why am I seeing elevated nitrates?

There is a lot of skepticism that I am trying to clear up for the community. Can you clarify what the product is actually doing to treat dinos?

Back