Dipping, acclimating corals

CarlosnGloria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just curious how does everyone dip and acclimate corals. What solution do you use for the diff types of corals? For the people with LED's how do you acclimate the corals to the light?

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For acclimating corals i place low and start moving high every week till i have in desired location. To dip i use coral rx and follow instructions

nivram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For acclimating corals i place low and start moving high every week till i have in desired location. To dip i use coral rx and follow instructions

+1
However I now use Bayer insecticide for pretty much everything. In the past I've found coral Rx and some of the other dips to be harsh on smooth skin acros.

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1
However I now use Bayer insecticide for pretty much everything. In the past I've found coral Rx and some of the other dips to be harsh on smooth skin acros.

Not used Coral Rx but Ive also used TLF Revive (great results). Switched to Bayers due to reviews and price (so far so good).

Dont use LEDs so cant comment on that.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back