Dipping Frags in Hydrogen Peroxide

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryecoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I wont put all the rocks in hot water i want all the bacteria otherwise i would have dead rocks lol .

glad you see that.
 
ok so just wanted to give you guys an update..Last night I added the new GFO reactor and just scrubbed down the rocks and glass once. I came home this afternoon to do the HP and hot water but when i came home my tank water was crystal clear, hair algae free and corals looking happier. Whoa. I super suggest you guys to buy a mini max reactor. only put 2 tablespoons of GFO So it tumbles nice. Also picked up a nice CUC, Fire Shrimp, Algae Eating Blenny, 10 Zebra hermits, 5 Red leg hermits and 10 Turbo snails.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395293483.705210.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395293344.477931.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new