Dipping Ric's

Dylan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting an order of 14 rics tomorrow. I'm going to dip them in Tropic Marin Pro-Coral Cure (Iodine, etc.)

Is this a good idea? Other than that, I have lugol's.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I know where your getting them from..........and all you'll have to worry about with those babies is acclimating to temperature! Other than than I might use some Revive.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is from CoralMorphologic there is no purpose to dip.....In fact there is very little if anything that will come in on Ricordea. Most rics come in on rock rubble or bits of rock where there is very little for anything to hide. There is only one thing I ave found that actually eats on Ricordea and from what I have seen an heard, read that there is very little chance of you getting anything that will cause issues with other corals.

mattmike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just drip them straight into your system with no pre rinse. I think you'll be fine since I have just done that with my ricordias.

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, but I would recommend picking up a bottle of revive for the future. Very nice product.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back